Newcomp Analytics is excited to announce the IBM Financial Forum 2016 across Canada.
Join us in uncovering the latest insights from IBM’s global CFO study, where companies can learn how leading finance organizations are leveraging analytics technology to transform their decision-making processes and outperforming their industry peers.
“While 81% believe optimizing planning, budgeting and forecasting is the top priority, only 62% feel their organization is effective”
The IBM Financial Forum is designed to help finance organizations apply analytics in management decision-making in order to anticipate and shape business outcomes more effectively. Join finance professionals like yourself to learn about some of the industry’s latest practices in performance management, and find out first-hand how IBM can help your organization apply cognitive analytics to improve performance management.
- Align metrics, initiatives, and resources with strategy continuously
- Gain new insights into the drivers of revenue, profit, and cash flow automatically from your data
- Create timely, reliable forecasts to align operating costs with new levels of business activity
- Apply predictive modeling and optimization to improve foresight and trigger action
- Improve responsiveness to internal and external risks
- Report with confidence to internal and external stakeholders
There will be a hot breakfast and a fantastic subject matter expert and CFO – Jim Collins from IBM.
Jim has over 35 years of Financial Management experience including holding the positions of CFO and Controller. He has a wide background in various industries including Telecom, Semiconductors, Consumer Products, Manufacturing, Import/Export, Ethical Pharmaceuticals, and Electronics.
Register for this upcoming IBM Financial Forum 2016 in a city near you:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for registration inquiries and event details.