Back to all careers
Analytics Consultant (Technical, Entry Level)
We are looking for an entry level Analytics Consultant to join our growing team. This is a great opportunity for a new graduate to launch their career in analytics! This individual will assist in delivering analytics solutions to our clients. The majority of work is conducted at various client locations around the Calgary area. While most client projects are in the Calgary area, willingness to travel across Canada is an asset.
Desired Skills & Experience
- The qualified candidate will have an undergraduate education in Computer Science or Mathematics, preferably with a focus on databases and database manipulation
- A strong interest in software and technology and how it can be instrumental in helping organizations understand their data better
- One programming language (preferably Python) and one SQL based database
- Excellent data manipulation skills are required
- Understanding of data warehousing methodologies and ETL concepts is an asset
- Excels in a team environment and enjoys working with intelligent, dedicated and ambitious colleagues
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Valid driver’s license
- The successful candidate will be required to complete a criminal background check.
Who We Are
At Newcomp, big data and analytics is what we do. We are an Analytics Trusted Advisor specializing in marketing and selling analytics software to organizations, as well as providing them with training and consulting services for that software. We work with businesses, non-profit, and government organizations across Canada, the US, and the Caribbean who have the demand for these advanced software tools. With our help, they have a better understanding of their business and can make more strategic and informed decisions.