Back to all careers
Analytics Account Manager
As an Analytics Account Manager, your role would be to promote analytics software and services to target accounts under the apprenticeship of Senior Account Managers. This is a great opportunity for new graduates looking to start their career in business development and data analytics!
To be a really great Account Manager, you need to be highly knowledgeable about the software. Accordingly, you will spend a significant amount of time learning the software and how it can be instrumental in helping businesses, government, and non-profit organizations. Through your training and development, you will assist various Senior Account Managers in order to “learn the ropes” within this industry. At Newcomp we believe in Account Management using a team approach which will therefore require you to engage, not only with other salespersons, but also with the marketing department, the training department and the technical consultants at Newcomp.
Sales is a career path, and like all professional careers the key to success involves continuous learning. Continuous learning is part of Newcomp’s DNA, partly because the technology itself constantly evolves but also because it’s what our clients expect of us. Our “job” is to help our clients navigate the field of analytics so that they can use analytics technology to improve their business operations and decision making. When our clients succeed, we succeed.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong interest in analytics software and the technology industry
- University degree, preferably in business (Commerce, Business Administration or a related discipline)
- You should have an interest in sales and business development in the tech industry
- Ability to think outside the box
- You are a self-starter and thrive in an environment with a little less direction and a little more autonomy
- Excellent communication skills
- Excel in a team environment and enjoy working with intelligent, dedicated and ambitious colleagues
Who We Are
At Newcomp, big data and analytics is what we do. We are an Analytics Trusted Advisor specializing in marketing and selling analytics software to organizations, as well as providing them with training and consulting services for that software. We work with businesses, non-profit, and government organizations across Canada, the US, and the Caribbean who have the demand for these advanced software tools. With our help, they have a better understanding of their business and can make more strategic and informed decisions.