Alteryx recently announced a new release (2018.3) which includes features that will greatly enhance how users prepare, analyze, share and collaborate on data across their organization.
Introducing Visualytics! Visualytics provides real-time, interactive visualizations across the Alteryx platform, enabling users to easily visualize and understand their data at any point along their analytics workflow. Inline Visualytics gives users instant visual validation on the health of their analysis allowing for maximum effectiveness of business-critical models. With a new interactive chart tool, users can easily create Visualytics outputs and use the Alteryx Insight Tool to combine interactive charts together and share them for collaboration and deeper insights.
Other highlights of the latest 2018.3 release include:
- Smart asset recommendation in Alteryx Connect allows users to get to their next question and answer faster.
- Enhanced Alteryx in-database Spark capabilities with new support for Databricks on Azure and HDInsight.
- New caching capability allows users to get to answers quickly.
- A new Python tool with Jupyter integration to further bridge the gap between data scientists and the business.
- A more enterprise-friendly server allows users to set job priority levels and assign worker nodes, ensuring critical work is delivered on time.
Have questions about Alteryx or this new update? Contact our team at email@example.com and we will be happy to help you out!