This course teaches students how to get the most out of Tableau Desktop by dividing calculations and applying them to real world scenarios. Students will learn how to artfully prepare and organize their visualizations, and understand when a table calculation, calculation or LOD should be used and when they overlap. By the end of the course, students will have a better grasp of advanced building techniques and calculations to address common business use cases and format their visualizations and dashboards for maximum impact.
Click here for the virtual classroom format of this course.
Course Length: 2 day(s)
Course Price: $1460 CAD
Available Course Formats:
- Review calculations
- Advanced table calculations
- Level of detail expressions
- Analyzing time-based data
- Analyzing customer behaviour
- Advanced chart types
- Geographical analysis
- Advanced dashboard techniques
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Apply advanced calculations to gain additional insight into your data
- Incorporate advanced chart types into your analysis
- Apply advanced dashboarding techniques
- Use calculations, parameters, and table calculations in tandem
- Use Tableau techniques to address common business use cases
- Format your visualizations and dashboards for maximum impact
- Explore real world business scenario examples
This course is designed for those who have a solid understanding of calculations and want a better grasp of advanced building techniques and calculations for creating innovative analysis and dashboards.
This advanced-level course is for students who have completed:
- TABD01G - Tableau Desktop I: Fundamentals or equivalent experience
- TABD02G - Tableau Desktop II: Intermediate or equivalent experience
Instructor Led In Classroom
Newcomp can directly deliver courses through the use of in-class training facilities.
Currently, in-class courses are offered in Markham, Ottawa, Vancouver, Halifax, and Edmonton. Please note that classes can be added to new areas based on demand.