This course introduces students to the Business Process Manager (BPM) and the Process Designer to create processes that will use MDM data and services. This course has a heavy emphasis on exercises and takes students through creating a process to search and update a customer’s address.
Course Length: 2 day(s)
Course Price: $1600 CAD
Available Course Formats:
- Instructor Led Online
- Self-Paced Virtual Classroom
- Unit 1: Introduction to BPM
- Unit 2: Using the Process Designer
- Exercise: Create a new Process
- Exercise: Create the User Interfaces
- Unit 3: InfoSphere MDM Application Toolkit
- Exercise: MDM Business Objects
- Exercise: Integration Services
- Exercise: MDM Error Handling
- Exercise: MDM Entity Services
- Exercise: MDM Code Tables
• Individuals that will be using the InfoSphere MDM Application Toolkit to build processes that involve the Physical or Virtual MDM
• 1Z801G - Introduction to InfoSphere MDM (recommended)
Instructor Led In Classroom
Newcomp can directly deliver IBM Business Analytics courses for Business Intelligence, Performance Management, and IBM Advanced Analytics through the use of in-class training facilities. Currently, in-class courses are offered in Markham, Ottawa, Vancouver, Halifax, and Edmonton. Please note that classes can be added to new areas based on demand.
Instructor Led Online
Students receive the same quality as an in-class course, with a live instructor and the ability to participate in hands-on labs through real-life examples. ILOs help cut costs by reducing time and travel as they can be taken from home or the office and require only the use of a computer, high-speed wired internet and a headset.
Students can receive the same high-quality training, with the same courseware at their own speed and schedule with SPVC. Individuals with busy schedules can complete a course over a 30-day timeframe at a lower price than in-class or ILO courses. Please note that there is no live interaction with an instructor in this format.