This course introduces students to the QualityStage data cleansing process. Students will transform an unstructured data source into a format suitable for loading into an existing data target. Students will cleanse the source data by building a customer rule set that they create and use that rule set to standardize the data. Students will next build a reference match to relate the cleansed source data to the existing target data.
Course Length: 4 day(s)
Course Price: $3200 CAD
Available Course Formats:
- Instructor Led Online
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Modify rule sets
- Build custom rule sets
- Standardize data using the custom rule set
- Perform a reference match using standardized data and a reference data set
- Use advanced techniques to refine a Two-source match
The intended audience for this course are:
- QualityStage programmers
- Data Analysts responsible for data quality using QualityStage
- Data Quality Architects
- Data Cleansing Developers
- Data Quality Developers needing to customize QualityStage rule sets
Participants should have:
- Completed the QualityStage Essentials course, or have equivalent experience
- Familiarity with Windows and a text editor
- Familiarity with elementary statistics and probability concepts (desirable but not essential)
Instructor Led In Classroom
Newcomp can directly deliver IBM Business Analytics courses for Business Intelligence, Performance Management, and IBM Advanced Analytics through the use of in-class training facilities.
Currently, in-class courses are offered in Markham, Ottawa, Vancouver, Halifax, and Edmonton. Please note that classes can be added to new areas based on demand.
Instructor Led Online
Students receive the same quality as an in-class course, with a live instructor and the ability to participate in hands-on labs through real-life examples
ILOs help cut costs by reducing time and travel as they can be taken from home or the office and require only the use of a computer, high-speed wired internet and a headset.
Students can receive the same high-quality training, with the same courseware at their own speed and schedule with SPVC. Individuals with busy schedules can complete a course over a 30-day timeframe at a lower price than in-class or ILO courses. Please note that there is no live interaction with an instructor in this format.