This course teaches authors, with basic knowledge of group accounting and Microsoft Excel, how to design and generate financial reports using IBM Cognos Controller. Students will learn how to create ad hoc and standard reports to analyze data. They will also develop custom reports using the Report Generator utility and the Excel Link. In addition, students will learn how to run multiple reports at the same time with report books.
Course Length: 1 day(s)
Course Price: $345 CAD
Available Course Formats:
- Self-Paced Virtual Classroom
- Create ad hoc reports to quickly analyze and compare figures
- Run standard reports to verify and analyze data for consolidation
- Create custom reports using the Report Generator
- Create, modify, and run reports in Excel using the Excel Link
- Run multiple reports simultaneously by grouping reports into report books
This intermediate course is intended for Authors.
You should have basic knowledge of:
- Group accounting
- Microsoft Excel
Students can receive the same high-quality training, with the same courseware at their own speed and schedule with SPVC. Individuals with busy schedules can complete a course over a 30-day timeframe at a lower price than in-class or ILO courses. Please note that there is no live interaction with an instructor in this format.