This course is designed to teach students the skills they need to easily and quickly cut down their development time, along with topics such as data connections, macros, analytical apps, and optimizing workflows. Students will learn the best practices within Alteryx and learn a variety of ways to parse data, understand the difference between the 3 main macro types, and how to configure macros.
Course Length: 1 day(s)
Course Price: $975 CAD
Available Course Formats:
- Instructor Led Online
- Methods for connecting to data
- Become a parsing guru
- Become aware of the multitudes of ways to parse data
- Create repeatable processes with Alteryx
- Understand the difference between the 3 main macro types in Alteryx
- Learn how to configure macros
- Add interfaces to your workflows/macros
- Create applications to enable business users
- Optimize workflows
- Learn best practices
- Discover Tips & Tricks that you cannot believe you did not know!
This class is for Intermediate level Alteryx Designer Users and is appropriate for anyone looking to take their Alteryx skills to the next level.
ALT01G - Alteryx Core Concepts or equivalent experience
Instructor Led In Classroom
Newcomp can directly deliver courses through the use of in-class training facilities.
Currently, in-class courses are offered in Markham, Ottawa, Vancouver, Halifax, and Edmonton. Please note that classes can be added to new areas based on demand.
Instructor Led Online
Students receive the same quality as an in-class course, with a live instructor and the ability to participate in hands-on labs through real-life examples
ILOs help cut costs by reducing time and travel as they can be taken from home or the office and require only the use of a computer, high-speed wired internet and a headset.